Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Personalized Pencil Bunting

Bunting is so "in" right now and when I saw this pencil banner, I couldn't resist! I made an emergency trip to the nearest fabric store to pick out bright colors that would match the makeover I gave our classroom this summer. Several hours later, this beauty came together.
  
It's going to look even better at school than on our bathroom door here at the house. =) Are you ready for the totally cute part? I made a matching keyfob.

I also made a few varities in our school colors with our school name or mascot on them. Functional school spirit, love that!
 
Each letter takes about 30 minutes so these are definitely a labor of love, but I'm so happy with the results! In fact, I'm so happy I'm giving one away through my other blog, Ms. Fultz's Corner. You can enter here to win. They're $7 for the first five letters and $5 each after that so you have the potential to score a great prize. =) Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway


4 comments:

  1. Christie,
    My last name is Frazier and I love the multi colors as long as 1 or 2 are purple. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That keychain is ADORABLE!!!
    LOVE IT!
    Sandra
    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went all nerdy over the keychain when I realized I could make a smaller one. :)

      Delete
  3. I would love it in black and yellow....bee theme. I also use polka dots-I'd want it to say Mrs. Brown.

    Love it!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover