Sunday, November 4, 2012

Wild Little Diva

$30
This cuddle blanket is perfect for new little divas. =) It required a trip to the fabric store to find the perfect pieces, but I love the way it turned out! 

In many of my pieces, I mix cotton with flannel to get the right prints . Zoey's is all flannel though, so it's super soft. It's already starting to "rag up" nicely after the first wash too.




 
This one is also backed with super soft dot minky. I'm working on a few with smooth/brushed minky too. As always, the stroller ribbons make attaching the cuddle blanket to a stroller or car seat a snap. They're also great for adding toys.

I'm working on a few brand new designs and hope to have those ready by the end of the week. They're so fun! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover