Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas is Coming!

I've found the downside to my sewing blog this time of the year is that I can't share too many of my projects because they're being ordered as gifts. The last thing I want is someone to stumble upon their item on Pinterest before Christmas. But, I've been busy fulfilling orders for baby blankets and pencil bunting. I feel like a little elf! I enjoy the variety though. It's also given me an excuse to buy to new embroidery patterns and fabric though. I had a camouflage request so you know I had to make a trip to the fabric store for that one. =)

I did take a few minutes (or 20, haha) to make this cute little bib for my nephew though. I used several different textured fabrics to give it a 3D look. Not gonna lie... I love it!! I can already picture little man wearing it.
$15

I also stitched out a quick jingle bell tshirt for the holidays at school. I still need to toss it in the wash after having it in the hoop and stabilizer, but here's the pattern. I like the pink with the traditional red and green.


Okay, back to Santa's workshop for me. Enjoy your Sunday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover